Can I? And should I do them together?
- Improved mental clarity
- Management of stress & anxiety
- Healthy blood sugar and insulin levels
- Healthy body fat metabolism
Rule 1 - Always listen to your body
Rule 2 - Hydration is key!
RememberAlways drink fluids before and/or after working out; if you are drinking water but find you need some extra help, these are some great options.
1. A glass of water with a pinch of salt
Or our electrolytes help replenish essential salts and minerals while fasting.
2. A cup of bone broth with salt to taste
We have a beautiful bone broth now available, which is also great for gut health and helps get you started with fasting.