The 3 most frequently asked questions about calocurb
1. How do I take calocurb?
The short answer – however you like! Unlike most supplements, there is no set time of day to take calocurb.
We often hear about customers taking calocurb at around 11am to help manage portion sizes at lunchtime. Others take calocurb at 2pm for support with managing afternoon snacking. A calocurb at around 5pm can help manage dinner portions. Some customers even take it after dinner to help with evening sweet-treat snacking.
Give some thought to your daily routine. When do you most need support making healthy food choices?
The most important guidelines to remember when taking calocurb are:
- Calocurb starts supporting appetite control in about one hour.
- Only take one calocurb capsule at a time, about one hour before meals or snacktime.
- Take a maximum of two capsules per day.
Everyone's food challenges are a little different and can change from day-to-day – be open to experimenting with calocurb at different times to find out when works best for you.
2. Are there any side effects?
The majority of people who take calocurb won’t experience any side effects.
That said, we're all a little different in how our body responds to calocurb’s hops flower extract.
For those experiencing side effects, generally these steadily reduce the longer you take calocurb. It can just take the body a little time to adjust to the hops flower extract - even if it is plant based and all natural. And if you feel like calocurb just isn't right for you, we of course offer a money back guarantee, no questions asked.
To understand why some people experience side effects, it helps to know a bit about the science behind calocurb.
Calocurb's key ingredient is a hops flower extract recognised for it's bitterness. It's hops flower (the same ones in your beer!) that are both the breakthrough behind calocurb and the cause of mild side effects in some people.
The body's first reaction to bitterness is one everyone knows – taste. But bitter foods can also react with the digestive system. Our gut can sense bitter foods and even trigger a feeling of fullness to help manage food intake. In some people however, that same mechanism can also cause mild side effects. These are generally associated with a laxative effect and can include:
- Increased wind
- Stomach irritation
- Loose or more frequent bowel movements
If you are experiencing any of these, rest assured, they’re normal reactions. They are generally on the milder side but can be uncomfortable or painful in some people. If that’s you, consider talking to your doctor or give these tips a try:
- Stick to the recommended guidelines – no more than one calocurb capsule at a time. Better yet, start slow with only one capsule a day.
- To start with, avoid taking calocurb on a completely empty stomach. Maybe try it in the afternoon to manage pre-dinner snacking or take calocurb with a small amount of food at first, this will help your body get used to the hops flower extract.
While calocurb is helping thousands of Kiwis move forward on their health journeys, it won't be for everyone. If that's you, or if you have any questions about your calocurb experience, please get in touch with us and let’s talk.
3. Why do I have to buy a subscription? I just want a one-off purchase...
We’ve chosen to conveniently send your calocurb to you each month because:
- Our research showed that most people start a new health and wellbeing routine with a bang, but soon drop back into old habits. A recurring subscription of calocurb is designed to help you stay on target with your diet, fitness and healthy routines and guard against any YoYo dieting.
- We also wanted to streamline how customers order and receive their supply of calocurb. Our subscription system helps keep operational costs like packaging at a minimum, cost savings we can pass on to you.
We get it though – we’re e-commerce customers too. Our planning meetings were full of stories of cut-up credit cards to avoid locked-in subscriptions!! Rest assured we are here for you.
We built the customer dashboard to make pausing, skipping or cancelling as easy as possible – you can make these changes here at any time, no questions asked. If you have any trouble, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it sorted.